WHAT ARE WE UP TO?
What are we up to? Good question. Right now, everything seems to fall into two categories: activities and fundraising.
ACTIVITIES WE SUPPORT INCLUDE:
- support Ascutney Outdoors' ski tow
- support Albert Bridge School's Friday night (Jan/Feb) skate parties at the town skate rink behind the school
- winter soup potlucks (monthly on Fridays, following skate parties and continuing into March)
- a WELCOME PICNIC to top off our first day of the 2018-2019 school year
- summer big band Umbrella Concert, supporting music in the community
- community harvest dinner
- homemade, 48-hour moviemaking contest (Rotten Pumpkin Down and Dirty Spooky Five-Minute Blast Film Contest)
- holiday party
- teachers appreciation week
- field day
- added bottle filler to water fountain outside school gymnasium, in honor of Ashley Gravelle, who was an integral part of the school community
- Baked Bean Supper (in conjunction with West Windsor Historical Society)
- Mothers' Day rose bouquets